Get a bird’s eye view as only a few have seen it;the heart of the untouched desert with its uninterrupted desert vistas and rolling red dunes.
* Location: Al Ain Road
* Duration: 4 hours without meals (Approximately one-hour flight)
* Days of Operation: Daily (September – May)
* Transport: Private
* Meeting Point: Pick up and drop off from the hotels within the urban area of Dubai the Plug Ins carpark at Dubai Festival City.
* Pickup Time: 0400 – 0500
* Dropoff Time: 1100 – 1200
* Flight certificate and cold refreshments are included
* Suitable for all age groups 6 years old and above
* Children below the age of 12 are entitled to Child ticket.
* You will be called between 6pm-8.30pm, the evening before your fight to confirm your exact pick-up time. If we are unable to reach you a written message will be left with the hotel concierge/reception. For others not in hotels, an SMS will be sent to your mobile.
* Wear comfortable loose clothing. In the winter months, it is advisable to carry a light jacket or cardigan.
* As you will have to climb in and out of the basket, wearing a skirt or a long dress can get in the way.A sun hat or cap is also a good idea. Avoid high-heeled shoes. Trainers are ideal.
* The entire outing normally takes about 4 hours with limited access to rest rooms.
* The balloon flies with the wind, which determines direction and distance, so the views differ from flight to flight. Visibility is completely dependent on weather conditions
Rising early for a sunrise flight affords us breathtaking views as we watch the sun creep over the horizon creating spectacular visual images over the dunes below.
The cool and serene morning ambience adds to the experience as we float along the air currents to where ever they may take us.We will pick you up from one of our meeting points and transfer you out to the desert, where you'll enjoy a one hour flight floating across the dunes while the sun rises up to greet us. Once we've touched down, enjoyed some cold refreshments and you have collected your flight certificate from the pilot, we then head back into town where you will be dropped off and ready to enjoy the rest of your day.
We may encounter wandering camels,spot wild gazelles that roam the area, or maybe even meet up with falconers or farmers as we land so don't forget your cameras! Ideal for birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions.
For group bookings or further assistance, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org