Visit At the Top - Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world!
* Buy your tickets online to beat the queue
* The feature is open 7 days a week from 8:30 am to 11 pm (last time slot begins at 11 pm)
* Time slots are available every half an hour and are subject to availability
* Infants below 3 years enter free of charge. Children between 3 - 12 years can avail the Child ticket
* Entry to At the Top is in the lower ground level of The Dubai Mall, near the Cafe Court next to P3 parking
Be part of history as you stand on the 124th floor of the tallest building in the world. Experience for yourself what it feels like to look at the world from such a lofty height. The height offers you spectacular 360 views of the city and beyond. Spot your favourite locations from the Palm to Burj Al Arab, and more!
The tour starts from ground floor lobby of Burj Khalifa from where the journey begins with multi media presentations followed by a walk along the the 65 meter long travelator which takes you through the history of this engineering marvel. The ascent to the 124th floor is on board an elevator that travels at 10 metres per second! Once you're at the top, take a peak through the most advanced telescopes that give you time-travel visions of the sights. For the adventurous ones, head over to the open observation deck for an amazing adrenaline rush.
The visit to the top offers different experiences during the night and day. There is no "right time" to go. During the day, the icons of the city are visually more clear while during the evening, the glamorous lights of Dubai takes your breath away.
The visit generally lasts for one hour but you can stay for longer if you wish to.